Skip to Content
Law Offices of Michael M. Felix Law Offices of Michael M. Felix
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL 562-445-4870
K-4 Visa (Step-child)

K-4 Visa (Step-Child)

Immigration Attorneys in Los Angeles

An American citizen may apply for a K-4 Visa for a foreign born step-child. The K-4 Visa allows the foreign born step-child to travel with the K-3 Visa parent to the United States, remain in the United States for two years and also provides the opportunity for the foreign born step-child to attend the Legal Permanent Residency interview inside the United States with the K-3 Visa parent and American citizen step-parent.

A foreign born step-child is eligible for a K-4 Visa if:

  • The marriage between the American citizen step-parent and the foreign born parent occurred before the foreign born step-child’s 18th birthday
  • The foreign-born step-child’s parent is also applying for a K-3 Visa

If you are an American citizen and you would like to apply for a family based petition and/or a K-4 Visa for your foreign born step-child, you can do so by calling our Los Angeles immigration office today at (562) 445-4870. Free consultation.

Contact The Law Offices of Michael M. Felix

Put Our Extensive Experience & Track Record Of Success In Your Corner
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy