Skip to Content
Law Offices of Michael M. Felix Law Offices of Michael M. Felix
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL 562-445-4870

International Actors


International Actors, if you have acting credits in any other country and a temporary job offer in the United States (U.S.) you may be eligible to apply for an O Visa. Your acting credits may have been obtained in any non-American country, including your home country. Your temporary job offer here in the United States can be for a period of up to three years.

As an actor, you may apply for an O Visa when you can demonstrate a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry. In addition, as an actor, you must have been recognized nationally or internationally for these extraordinary achievements.

To show a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry you, the actor, should save evidence of any of the following:

Evidence of significant national or international awards or prizes, such as an Academy Award, Emmy, Grammy or Director's Guild Award


Articles and Reviews

Press Clippings


Advertisements and Endorsements

Letters of Support

Letters of Invitation

Letters of Recommendation

Memberships in Acting Associations and Organizations

Citations in Professional Publications

Evidence of Participation on a Panel or as a Judge of the work of others in the same field

Evidence of a High Salary

Here, at the Law Offices of Michael M. Felix, we specialize in obtaining O Visas for actors. We provide a free consultation and will happily review your work to determine whether you qualify for an O Visa. We are primarily concerned with whether you will or will not qualify for the O Visa. Because of this, we will work with you to select the publicity you will need to obtain a successful result from Immigration. If you do not qualify, we will not work on your case. It is that simple. Give us a call today for your free consultation at (562) 464-6934.