K-3 Visa (Spouse)

Los Angeles K-3 Spouse Visa Lawyer

Let Us Help You Achieve Your Goals. Call (562) 445-4870 Today.

Reasons To Choose Us

We have an exceptional track record of success
We offer free case consultations
We’re committed to achieving the highest form of professionalism
We have one of the highest approval ratings of any immigration law firm
We’ve been helping clients achieve their goals since 1975
Se habla español

A K-3 Visa is another nonimmigrant visa that provides a two year pathway for a foreign born spouse of a United States citizen to be admitted to the United States as a nonimmigrant while a family based immigrant visa petition is pending at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. With a K-3 Visa, you can not only travel and remain in the United States, but you may also obtain a work permit. The K-3 Visa is an excellent option for spouses to be physically reunited in the United States, providing the foreign born spouse the opportunity to attend the Legal Permanent Residency interview inside the United States with the American citizen spouse.

If you are an American citizen and you would like to apply for a family based petition and/or a K-3 Visa for your foreign born spouse, you can do so by calling our Los Angeles immigration office today at (562) 445-4870.

Contact The Law Offices of Michael M. Felix

Put Our Extensive Experience & Track Record Of Success In Your Corner

Send My Information