K-1 Visa (Fiancé)

Los Angeles K-1 Fiancé Visa Attorney

Bring Your Fiancé to the U.S. Contact Us Today For Exceptional Legal Counsel At (562) 445-4870.

Reasons To Choose Our Firm

We have an extensive track record of success
We provide free case consultations
We’re dedicated to achieving the highest form of professionalism
We have one of the highest approval ratings of any immigration firm
We’ve been helping clients achieve their goals since 1975
Se habla español

While the K-1 Visa is technically a nonimmigrant visa, it is special in that it provides a pathway for certain foreign fiancés and their children to legally travel to the United States for the purpose of getting married to the United States citizen fiancé. Immediately after the marriage has occurred in the United States, the United States citizen can begin the process for Legal Permanent Resident status for the foreign-born spouse and children inside the United States. At this time, you can apply for a K-1 Visa for your foreign fiancé if:

  • You are a United States citizen
  • You and your fiancé intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé’s admission into the United States under the K-1 Visa
  • You are both free to marry
  • You have both met in person within 2 years before filing the K-1 Visa Petition, UNLESS you or your fiancé would violate a strict, long-established custom of either of your foreign cultures or social practices OR it would result in an extreme hardship for you, the United Stated citizen

The family-based immigration attorneys at The Law Offices of Michael M. Felix has extensive experience in obtaining approved K-1 Visa Petitions and Legal Permanent Resident status for K-1 Visa holders. Contact our office for your free consultation at (562) 445-4870.

Contact The Law Offices of Michael M. Felix

Put Our Extensive Experience & Track Record Of Success In Your Corner

Send My Information