Are you an
aspiring actor, singer or musician? Do you live in a country outside of the United States? Would you like
to perform in the United States but do not know how to obtain the opportunity to do so?
If you are an
aspiring actor, singer or musician who lives in a country located outside of the United States, you will need an
O visa in order to obtain the opportunity to
work in this capacity in the United States.
O visa is a
visa provided to individuals who possess
extraordinary ability in the arts, or who have demonstrated a record of extraordinary achievement in the
motion picture or television industry and must have been recognized nationally
or internationally for these achievements.
We know that as an aspiring actor, singer, or musician, you must be thinking, “how can I qualify for an O visa?” While it may be true that at this time, as an aspiring actor,
singer, or musician, you may not qualify for an
O visa, here are some tips on how to prepare so that you will eventually qualify for an
O visa. During your transition from aspiring actor, singer, or musician to becoming
an internationally recognized actor, singer, or musician so that you may
qualify for an
O visa, please make sure to do the following:
1) Do save any flyers, pamphlets, newspaper articles, and publications
featuring your work
2) Do save any awards and recognitions received from organizations, associations,
3) Do create a resume showcasing all of your work
4) Do make contacts and connect with people within the entertainment industry
in the United States and abroad
5) Do take photographs of your live performances and/or work
6) Do get as much good internet exposure as possible; this will help with your
O visa interview
7) Do Not use any non-work visa for work purposes in the United States
8) Most importantly, Do Not engage in any criminal activity
If you are an international actor, singer, and/or musician and you are
interested in obtaining an O Visa, please contact the Law Offices of Michael
M Felix. At the Law Offices of Michael M. Felix, we specialize in obtaining
O Visas for international actors, singers, and musicians. Our office has
over 96% approval rating. Please call our office for a free consultation.
Our phone number is (562) 464-6934. We look forward to speaking to you directly.