We are proud to announce that the attorneys at our firm, the Law Offices of Michael M. Felix, have successfully worked on O-1 Visas for international fashion models. An American modeling agency may petition for an international fashion model if it can be proven that the international fashion model is an individual who possesses extraordinary ability in business.
It is possible to show that an international fashion model possesses extraordinary ability in business when some or most of the following list of things can be shown:
- Letters from industry experts that can attest to the individual's ability and experience
- The individual's authorship of scholarly work
- Published material in widely circulated magazines
- Articles about the individual
- International campaigns the individual worked on
- Awards, prizes and or recognitions
- Memberships in national or international associations
- Evidence of the individual's previously received high salary
- The individual's participation on a pane, or individually, as a judge of the work of other fashion models
- Employment with organizations, brands and/or establishments with distinguished reputations
- Proof of management by elite or well-known modeling agencies
- Where the individual has graced the covers of international magazines
- And any other comparable evidence
If you are an international fashion model and you are looking into obtaining an O-1 Visa, you should seek the advice of a knowledgeable immigration attorney. The O-1 Visa for an international fashion model is one of the most difficult visas to obtain because it must be proven that the international fashion model has obtained a level of expertise which shows that the model is one of the small percentage who has risen to the top of the modeling industry.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Michael M. Felix have a 100% approval rate in O-1 Visa Petitions for international fashion models. Call our office today at (562) 464-6934 for your free consultation with one of our knowledgeable attorneys.